Term 4 Reflection

Welcome to the Term 4 Reflection!
What a wonderful last term in the Discovery Centre. This term all four classes have enjoyed learning about endangered animals, visiting the Royal Botanical Gardens and making Christmas crafts.

In Discovery Learning D0A/I have been learning about TV studios and production. Each student produced their own TV segment which was broadcast to the Prep cohort. D0S/W had their Super Duper Prep Hotel Grand Opening and explored how Christmas is celebrated around the world.
Thank you all for a wonderful year and have a safe and restful break.

Marlo O– I have liked writing because I get to move my hands and get to write on the lines. I loved learning how to write.

Cooper B – I loved making Christmas decorations because it’s very fun and I will get lots from Santa.

Mia S – I loved the teachers the most because they are kind. I loved the Gardens excursion so I can do craft. I love craft.

Shawn – I loved playing with the ‘Spheros’ the most because they can move around and they can change colour. The excursion was good because we went through the maze and the lavender and herb garden.

Leo – The excursion to the gardens because we got to make smelly stuff and an animal out of leaves and cones.

Holly – I loved learning to write this year because I didn’t know how to do it before that.

X